From late May to mid October our check in desk is located at our sister property, Fisherman’s Wharf Inn, 22 Commercial Street, just 300 yards from The Tugboat Inn.
8am-8pm Sun-Thur * 8am-9pm Fri-Sat
Once under deposit, cancellation for any reason is subject to a $25 credit card processing fee provided we receive the request more than 5 days prior to arrival. Cancellation or changes 5 days or less prior to arrival will result in a forfeit of deposit. After prepayment at check-in during our busy season there are no refunds for any unused nights. If booking multiple rooms any change and/or cancellation fees apply per room.
Tugboat Inn room rates include anywhere from 2-5 people, depending on room type. There is an additional fee of $25 per night per person beyond the standard room capacity stated.
We are a 100% Non-Smoking property. All rooms and balconies are non smoking. As a courtesy to nonsmokers and to avoid smoke entering a room through an open door or window, guests are kindly requested to smoke off property. Leaving a room smelling of smoke will result in a cleaning fee of (minimum $250.00).
1. Pets are only permitted in specific room numbers and must be reserved directly with the hotel.
2. Pets are to be leashed at all times when outside of the guest’s room.This is for the comfort of all guests. Many are anxious when confronted with animals – no matter the size.
3. Pets are not to be left unattended at anytime while in the guest’s room.This is to prevent any disturbance to other guests in the surrounding rooms. As you are aware, some pets get upset when their owners leave the room leading to scratching, barking, etc.
4. You are required to clean up after your pets, both inside and out.
5. There is a $25 fee per pet per night which is non-refundable. This fee is for additional cleaning needed to ensure future guests with allergies are safe to stay in any room.
Must be 21 years of age or older to reserve a room.
We are unable to guarantee exact rooms, however we are happy to honor requests whenever possible.